[Ansible-service-broker] Fwd: JDG Online Service and Ansible Service Broker

John Matthews jmatthew at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 13:25:20 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Dylan Murray <dymurray at redhat.com> wrote:

> Forwarding Sebastian's message to our new listserv.

Yes, we currently have 2 APB examples built in brew:  rhscl-postgresql and
mediawiki

>    - Do you plan to integrate with OpenShift Online? If so, how can we
>    plug our APBs there?

Yes, OCP 3.7 is first release we plan to integrate with OpenShift Online.
Initial plans are we will offer a limited set of APBs available online.

>    - Do you plan to integration with Open PaaS [2]? If so - the same
>    question as the above...
>
> No specific plans I'm aware of, but don't see any major blockers
preventing a similar approach to the Online case if Administrators wanted
to enable/configure the ASB.