[Ansible-service-broker] Merging Bearer Token Auth

Shawn Hurley shurley at redhat.com
Mon Sep 25 12:51:45 UTC 2017

Hello,
The Bearer token auth PR should be merging soon (was thinking around
noon today) and the corresponding CATASB PR will be merged as well. When
this gets merged you will need to update CATASB as the there are
template changes being made.

This PR also is removing the feature to start the broker in "insecure"
mode.

This PR also is removing the ASB route, instead, we are using the
internal kubernetes DNS and passing that url to the service catalog.

I will be doing a follow-on PR that updates the documentation.

If anyone has concerns, would like to test, or review you can find the
PRs below.

ASB PR: https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/pull/445
CATASB PR: https://github.com/fusor/catasb/pull/142

Thanks,