[Ansible-service-broker] cluster-role escalation

John Matthews jmatthew at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 11:13:20 UTC 2018

Mo,

Do you have any thoughts on the issue Ryan mentions below on being unable
to create a rolebinding that is cluster-admin?
For background, this is for enabling the Broker to deploy APBs that will
modify cluster infrastructure...not a typical application/service but
special APBs that require extra privileges.