[Ansible-service-broker] Issue with playbook of ansible service broker - missing networkpolicies

David Zager dzager at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 15:19:36 UTC 2018

Greetings Charles,

The image in question,
docker.io/ansibleplaybookbundle/origin-ansible-service-broker:v3.7
<https://hub.docker.com/r/ansibleplaybookbundle/origin-ansible-service-broker/tags/>
has been updated to be built using the code from the release-1.0
<https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/tree/release-1.0> branch
of the broker project. Apologies for the trouble and thank you for helping
us find the root cause.

https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/pull/803 should prevent
this from happening in the future.

Respectfully,