[Ansible-service-broker] Upstream IRC Meeting Time

Ryan Hallisey rhallise at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 21:52:19 UTC 2018

Hey folks,

We had a tie for the most people (10) between Tuesdays 9:30-10:30am EST and
Thursdays 1:30-2:30pm EST.  I'm inclined to go with the Tuesday time and
maybe some folks can work around some meetings.  I think doing an
alternating schedule of Tuesday/Thursday can be hard, so in my opinion we
should start with one weekly time and adjust if we feel we need to.  What
do folks think?

First meeting is planned for Tuesday 3/6 @ 9:30 EST/14:00 UTC.  Mark your
calendars and feel free to start adding items to the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mj7bVYJ8NK-TwU_mxeZLprmBBZZ-xOq-Hg4CiD3E6pM/edit#heading=h.12ew608coolu>
!

Thanks,
- Ryan