[Ansible-service-broker] ABP registry change

Mangirdas Judeikis mjudeiki at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 14:05:27 UTC 2018

Hey,

Broker config below. The only change is that we point to the old registry
for now until we can point to the new one. Our boxes do not yet have new
registry credentials placed. So until 4.0 we have to use the old registry.

  broker-config: |
    broker:
      auth:
      - enabled: false
        type: basic
      auto_escalate: false
      bootstrap_on_startup: true
      dev_broker: false
      launch_apb_on_bind: false
      output_request: false
      recovery: true
      refresh_interval: 600s
      ssl_cert: /etc/tls/private/tls.crt
      ssl_cert_key: /etc/tls/private/tls.key
    dao:
      type: crd
    log:
      color: true
      level: info
      stdout: true
    openshift:
      bearer_token_file: ""
      ca_file: ""
      host: ""
      image_pull_policy: Always
      keep_namespace: false
      keep_namespace_on_error: false
      namespace: openshift-ansible-service-broker
      sandbox_role: edit
    registry:
    - black_list:
      - .*automation-broker-apb$