[augeas-devel] Writing lens for modules.autload.d

Doug Warner doug at warner.fm
Fri Oct 1 13:56:07 UTC 2010

I'm trying to write a lens for modules.autoload.d which seems to be going
well.  I'm trying to figure out how I can have a sequence re-start its
numbering or new sub-trees; this is the test-case I'm referring to:

Test result: modulesautoload.aug:39.2-.56:
  { "ip_gre"
    { "1"
      { "option1" = "a" }
    }
  }
  { "8021q"
    { "2"
      { "option2" = "b" }
    }
  }

I would expect the '2' for the "8021q" sub-tree to be a "1" since its the
first option for that sub-tree.

My lens is attached; let me know if you don't receive it.

-Doug