[augeas-devel] Problem with fai_diskconfig

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:41:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 4:16 AM, Francis Giraldeau <
francis.giraldeau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is a little bug that ocured recently:
>
> glob_for_lens                  ... FAIL
>  Match: /augeas/load/*[ '/etc/hosts/1/ipaddr' =~ glob(incl) +
> regexp('/.*') ]/lens
>  Expected: 1 entries
>    /augeas/load/Hosts/lens = @Hosts
>  Actual: 2 entries
>    /augeas/load/Hosts/lens = @Hosts
>    /augeas/load/FAI_DiskConfig/lens = @FAI_DiskConfig
>
> It seems the fai_diskconfig lens is matching more than it should? I
> tried to figure where this file is located to add explicit incl that
> would solve the issue, but I can't find the standard path. As a
> temporary fix, I commented the transform. It means the lens needs to be
> loaded manually for a specific file. Can we do a better fix?

That will be my fault. I added a transform to this lens but only put
Util.stdexcl as a filter, the idea being that it would autoload even though
it doesn't have any incl nodes by default. I didn't see a problem with that
when I tested with augparse, but you can definitely remove the autoload
statement from this lens if it breaks the tests. Sorry for that.

Raphaël