[augeas-devel] Help regarding union.put overlap with INI-like format

Raphaël Pinson raphael.pinson at camptocamp.com
Tue Nov 27 15:06:01 UTC 2018

The problem comes from line 36, where you can have either "entry" or
"record". From the looks of it, what you want is actually any number of
entries followed by any number of records, but not mixed entries and
records.

Regards,

Raphaël

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 3:47 PM Pino Toscano <ptoscano at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 14:25:24 CET Mol, Xavier (SCC) wrote:
> > > The lens (attached) seems to work fine, [...]
> > I don't think you attached the right file. Simplevars.aug is shipped
> with Augeas and your attachment looks identical to that.
> > Semanage.aug, which caused the compilation error, is not attached, right?
>
> Oops sorry, you are right.
>
> Attached now there is my Semanage lens.
>
> --

Raphaël Pinson
Infrastructure Developer & Training Leader
+41 21 619 10 65

Camptocamp SA
EPFL Innovation Park, Bât A
1015 Lausanne