gnopernicus?

coscell coscell at mail.batol.net
Sat Apr 10 21:00:12 UTC 2004

Thanks for your help. Another problem is that I couldn't change the value
of key /apps/gnopernicus/braille/translation_table from file
~/.gconf/apps/gnopernicus/braille/%gconf.xml. After started, it always
return back to original setting "de" then give me a message:
tpye mismatch expected string but got int value on key