VoIP with Linux?

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Sun Mar 13 14:08:31 UTC 2005

Hi!

   There is command-line based h.323 and sip client in opal package, see
called simpleopal. see
http://www.voxgratia.org

   You need  both pwlib  and openyh323 in addtion to  opal.  Simpleopal
should be compiled separately in opal/samples directory.

   Beware however this package is real nigthmare to set up. Fread FAQ in
Voxgratia site carefully.

--
arimo