No wireless interfaces displaied

Jürgen Dengo jyrgen.dengo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:55:30 UTC 2007

I went to the windows environment and checked out that I have.
Field Value
Bus 1, Device 2, Function 0 Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection
and
Field Value
Bus 1, Device 1, Function 0 Realtek RTL8139 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter
[A/B/C]
Hopefully this helps, I found other's having problems with the support for
this card too, but ubuntu seemed to handle it correctly.
With regards
Jürgen Dengo