Pine problem

Aldo blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Fri Mar 2 08:44:56 UTC 2007

Hi all,

sinds a few weeks something have problably changed at my ISP's nntp
settings;
so each time I am reading some messages, after a few minutes the
connection with the nntp is broken;
does Pine have the ability to re-establish the connection automatically,
so that I should be able to continue with reading messages?
Instead of showing new messages content, when the disconnection occurs,
Pine show only a number, but a blank sender and subject.

Any help is welcome.

FYI: I use Pine 4.64, but have just tried 4.61: same problem.

Aldo.