USB Serial RS232 Ports and Oralux

Terry Klarich terry at klarich.net
Wed Nov 21 16:17:11 UTC 2007

Hey Martin:

I use a pcmcia serial card.  It looks like a standard serial port with the old io ports and irq's.  I've had it since shortly after
I left O.S.u.  Guess that was over 10 years now.  It still works though.  I'd think one could still get one.  If you are
interested, I can get the make and model.

Terry
On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:14:45 -0600you write: