MySQL Curses interface

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Apr 7 18:05:03 UTC 2008

Yes, but that is command line only and requires knowledge of SQL unless
you're talking about a client different from "MySQL Monitor" invoked by
the "mysql" command.  I don't wish to learn SQL syntax just to do basic
operations.  If you're talking about a different executable, please
explain further as I don't understand what you mean.