Debian 2.6.24 Speakup kernel packages now available

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Apr 22 16:13:03 UTC 2008

Hi again,

It seems that I was wrong.  It did build the modules and made them part
of the linux-image package.  All you should need to download is the
linux-image package but you can get the rest if you want them.  Sorry!
Again, here are the urls:

http://baechler.net.nyud.net/debian/

http://baechler.net/debian/ if the above doesn't work

Again, feedback would be helpful.  Future builds should be better but
I'm trying to determine if the kernel with Speakup is useful enough to
make it worth building newer kernels in the future.