Looking for help with switching on the bare metal.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Aug 5 11:51:50 UTC 2021

Hi Brandt,

Slint can't be installed in an NTFS partition but can read and write the
files
in it, no add-on needed. We can help you doing the needed settings after
installation.

Maybe you would consider a dual boot installation?

If yes but you have only one drive, read how-to prepare the drive in:
https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html#make_room_for_Slint

Cheers,
Didier
--