How to make brltty start at boot?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 17 12:50:46 UTC 2021

Hi,

To the curious individual who wonders why I'd want to start brltty at
boot without a connected display, the answer is simple. The script I use
to start my Windows VM looks for brltty, and if not found will not start
Windows. Yes, I know it's a pain, but rather that then not be able to do
my job.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my arch powered ice cream toaster