[Cluster-devel] Fence status

Fabio M. Di Nitto fabbione at fabbione.net
Wed Apr 2 04:01:16 UTC 2008

Hi Jim and Marek,

I just committed a big rework of the fence build system in master (i am
sure lon told you already on IRC).

This will allow you to use the --enable_experimental_fence_agents
configure option to "build" and install the new fence agents and should
make it easier for you to test.

It is a big change in the build system and while i did pay a lot of
attention not to introduce regressions, there is still a chance that
something is not right. If you spot anything strange please let me know.

The only other bit i believe needs love is fence_apc_snmp in master. It is
different in several bits compared to RHEL* branches and perhaps needs
some merging love. I am sorry but i am no python expert nor i have the
equipment to test any kind of regression.
It would be great if one of you guys could give the agent a bit of extra
love.

Thanks
Fabio