[Cluster-devel] GFS + iscsi target + LVM performance and file integrity

अनुज Anuj Singh anujhere at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:07:26 UTC 2008

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I found this page, talking about simultaneous read/write to a single file
system.

http://www.redhat.com/gfs/
snap--------------------
Red Hat GFS is commonly used in clusters of enterprise applications to
provide high speed access to a consistent file system image across the
server nodes. This allows the cluster nodes to simultaneously read and write
to a single shared filesystem. Typical application clusters where Red Hat
GFS is deployed today include:

Please can I have some technical idea, doc or flow chart type of thing
regarding GFS mechanism.
Thanks and Regards
Anuj Singh.