[Cluster-devel] Cluster Project branch, master, updated. cluster-2.99.03-3-ge879971

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Tue Jun 3 15:43:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 05:22:51PM +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
>> Yes, libdlmcontrol is meant to be usd by ocfs2_controld.  I still think it
>> needs to be kept "private", or "internal" in some way to prevent someone
>> from trying to use it.
>>

> This is tricky.. the only half clean way i can think of is to use a non
> standard library path:
>
> /usr/lib/dlmcontrol/

	This would "work", although I'll probably claw my eyes out while
writing the configure.in gunk (actually, I'll just copy my search for
{libpath}/openais - pre-clawed-out eyes!).
	But really, why is this "private"?  The recovery ordering
problem is not specific to filesystems.

Joel

--

"Hey mister if you're gonna walk on water,
 Could you drop a line my way?"

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle