[Cluster-Devel] Submitting two new resource plugins to the project

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 16:57:17 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 16:57 +0200, Rafael Micó Miranda wrote:

> > So, I would like to receive the instructions to submit this two
> > resources to the project to improve them, test them and find any bugs
> > that could still be in the code. I have made some testing but of course
> > they need much more to allow them be put into the main project.
> >
> > Sincerely yours,
>
> I received not even a simple reply, no one will help me?

Rafael,

I already explained to you how to submit the agents:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2009-June/msg00003.html

and so did Jonathan Brassow:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2009-June/msg00015.html

Please just post them with the minimal info required to properly review
them.

Cheers,
Fabio