[Cluster-devel] RFC: generic improvement to fence agents api

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 17:07:02 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 07:34:55AM +0100, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
> My suggestion would be to allow to specify a list of ports instead.

This comes up now and then.  The current rule of one action per agent
execution is a tried and true, fundamental property of the agent api.
It should not be changed IMO.  I'll need some time to come up with the
various specific reasons against it, but at least one of them (a big
one) is partial failure/success.

Dave