[Cluster-devel] Error when compiling dlm from cman

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:17:07 UTC 2011

I forgot to ask:

>> Yes that is correct. dlm_controld.pcmk has been obsoleted in favour of
>> cman support for pacemaker.

Does that mean that dlm + fence is provided by cman directly, and thus
deprecating libdlm?

I just want to make sure I am on the right page. I would like to
provide dlm and fence
capabilities for our pcmk cluster.

Thanks Again,

Nick

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Nick Khamis <symack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fabio,
>
> I appologize for that. It was unintentional. If you notice, I said
> "Hello Gents". I will upgrade to 1.4.2, and
> keep everyone posted.
>
> Thanks Again,
>
> Nick.
>
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Fabio M. Di Nitto <fdinitto at redhat.com> wrote:
>> (please keep cluster-devel in the CC list, it might be helpful for other
>> people too)
>>
>> On 10/26/2011 3:00 PM, Nick Khamis wrote:
>>> Hello Gents,
>>>
>>> Thank you so much for your responses! There use to be
>>> "--enable-pacemaker" "--disable-cman"
>>> flags. These have since been dropped. So just build everything in
>>> Cluster 3 even for the pcmk stack?
>>
>> Yes that is correct. dlm_controld.pcmk has been obsoleted in favour of
>> cman support for pacemaker.
>>

>>> Any idea on the following fence error:
>>>
>>> /src/cluster-3.1.7/fence/fenced/config.c
>>> In file included from /usr/local/src/cluster-3.1.7/fence/fenced/config.c:1:
>>> /usr/local/src/cluster-3.1.7/fence/fenced/fd.h:182: error: field
>>> cpg_ringid has incomplete type
>>> make[2]: *** [config.o] Error 1
>>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cluster-3.1.7/fence/fenced'
>>> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2