[Cluster-devel] cluster.cman.nodename vanish on config reload

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Jul 11 07:36:13 UTC 2012

> >> If are running stable32 from git, can you please revert:
> >>
> >> commit 8975bd6341b2d94c1f89279b1b00d4360da1f5ff
> >>
> >> and see if it´s still a problem?
> >
> > Yes, same problem.
> >
> > - Dietmar
> >

> Ok. then please file a bugzilla. I´ll need to bisect and see when the problem
> has been introduced (unless you want to give bisect a shot).

Ok, bisect myself.

This lead directly to commit f3f4499d4ace7a3bf5fe09ce6d9f04ed6d8958f6

But this is just the check you introduced. If I revert that patch, everything works
as before, but I noticed that It still deletes the values from the corosync objdb after config
reload - even in 3.1.8!

Both cluster.cman.nodename and cluster.cman.cluster_id get removed.

Testing with earlier versions now.

- Dietmar