[Crash-utility] Heads-up re: ppc64le support in crash-7.0.8

Dave Anderson anderson at prospeed.net
Thu Sep 4 16:43:01 UTC 2014

Petr,

Are the sources different the openSUSE patches?

Dave Anderson <anderson at redhat.com> wrote:

> Petr, Michel, et al,

Hi Dave et al.,

FWIW the upcoming SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 release will ship a
crash utility that works on ppc64le, and I think IBM has already tested
it successfully. I'll see how I can make the latest sources available on
a public site.

Petr Tesarik