[Crash-utility] [ANNOUNCE] crash version 7.2.2 is available

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Thu May 17 13:56:37 UTC 2018

Alex,

Just for a sanity check, can you try rebuilding without this 7.2.2 patch:

  commit 11eceac4ef54e9bf7d64ce3c96a7454aeb126fd8
  Author: Dave Anderson <anderson at redhat.com>
  Date:   Fri Apr 20 14:37:52 2018 -0400

    Fixes to address several gcc-8.0.1 compiler warnings that are generated
    when building with "make warn".  The warnings are all false alarm
    messages of type [-Wformat-overflow=], [-Wformat-truncation=] and
    [-Wstringop-truncation]; the affected files are extensions.c, task.c,
    kernel.c, memory.c, remote.c, symbols.c, filesys.c and xen_hyper.c.
    (anderson at redhat.com)

It does modify some buffer sizes used by the mount command.