[Crash-utility] [RFC] cacheutils crash extension module

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Wed May 22 20:43:57 UTC 2019

----- Original Message -----
> Hi Dave,
>
> On 5/21/2019 3:50 PM, Kazuhito Hagio wrote:
> >> With respect to your extension module, do you want to post an updated
> >> version?
> >
> > Yes. I will post a github link when I finish preparing.
>
> I updated cacheutils.c and created a github repo:
>
>   https://github.com/k-hagio/crash-cacheutils
>
> Could you add the module with this link to your modules page?
>
> Thanks,
> Kazu

Done:

  http://people.redhat.com/anderson/extensions.html#CACHEUTILS

Instead of copying cacheutils.c locally, the link is to your github version.

Also, if you'd like a more verbose description than simply "Page cache utilities",
let me know what you'd prefer.

And BTW, that's a pretty nifty extension module!