[Crash-utility] git repositories for gcore/trace commands under crash-utility project

d.hatayama at fujitsu.com d.hatayama at fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 8 10:47:14 UTC 2021

Hagio-san,

> > Hagio-san, could you update descriptions for gcore.c and trace.c in
> > https://crash-utility.github.io/extensions.html accordingly?
>
> Thank you for creating the repositories, updated the descriptions.
> We will remove extensions/trace.c from the crash repository later.

Thanks for your handling.

I confirmed that the new links are working as expected.

By the way, during this confirmation, I got aware of the fact that we
would need to repeat this in the next release as well because the description
of crash gcore command includes its version information... To simplify
this, how about just pointing at the URLs for the latest releases below?

    https://github.com/fujitsu/crash-gcore/releases/latest
    https://github.com/fujitsu/crash-trace/releases/latest

and then replacing all the crash-gcore-command-1.6.1.tar.gz by
crash-gcore-command-<version>.tar.gz.

Thanks.
HATAYAMA, Daisuke