[Devtools] So...is this really our new home?

Andy Rubinger arubinge at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 05:24:57 UTC 2016

It's broad.

This list encompasses the entire Developer Tooling Group and its projects.
Also the list is public to the community.  It's part of our "Default to
Open" strategy; if you want to announce something to the entire group that
isn't some RHT secret, throw it here.

Actually, it's not super useful if the public doesn't know we exist or what
we do, so tomorrow I'll likely send some Tweet with a link[1].  Probably
would be helpful if folks did the same, else it's just us talking to each
other and is essentially a mirror of the devtools-team internal list.

S,
ALR