[Devtools] CDK, as Microsoft is doing it

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 14:51:24 UTC 2016

Thank you Rick.

I was in the audience live for his presentation.  It was clear to me that
MSFT presenters at Build were "all in" on Docker and had numerous good
things to say about "Docker for Windows" (the next evolutionary step for
Docker Toolbox).

Does anyone have a URL to the "Docker for Windows"?  Apparently you have to
"apply" for the beta download but it was unclear to me where you "apply" at.

I am curious to see if they are still using "docker-machine" to
start/stop/get env vars
and if they are still using "docker-compose" as the way to start/stop
containers