[Devtools] Another docker error

Langdon White langdon at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 22:59:00 UTC 2016

so.. this one is likely, but I may not, quite, recall correctly...

make sure the machine you are on is subscribed, that could be the first
issue. Next, I think you have to have all the channels/repos that you
need subscribed.

so, it seems, that you have eus (extended update support) sub'd but
don't really want it (and you probably don't, I don't know why this
channel is sub'd for dev-subs and have asked that it be "fixed"). So, I
might check what channels you have subscribed, then only have the ones
you actually want.

subscription-manager repos --
   --list                list all known repositories for this system
   --list-enabled        list known, enabled repositories for this system
   --list-disabled       list known, disabled repositories for this system
   --enable=REPOID       repository to enable (can be specified more than
                         once). Wildcards (* and ?) are supported.
   --disable=REPOID      repository to disable (can be specified more than
                         once). Wildcards (* and ?) are supported.

langdon