[Devtools] Downloadable oc client...

Praveen Kumar prkumar at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 07:25:02 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

'oc' is available in guest. But if we want user to use it on host (planned way) then I think we have to map oc client (for all platform) download to developer.redhat.com. Because if we can include that content in zip then we can also map it to landing site (developer.redhat.com). Do we have any concern about making it available here?

| Our Dev Subs don't allow access via the Customer Portal.
|
| http://screencast.com/t/6RPVVfRB9

Praveen Kumar
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen