[Devtools] KubeCon Kubernetes Docs talk

Andrew Lee Rubinger alr at redhat.com
Sun Apr 17 20:13:00 UTC 2016

Oooh, he should give bounties for the issues *I* find, create, and fix too.
:P

  https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes.github.io/pull/259

But yeah their docs process is super open, easy to get involved with, and
accepts contributions which means fixing mistakes or explaining a build or
new features follows the simple path.  Totally recommend applying to your
projects if you can, because docs are a great starting point for new
contributors.

S,
ALR