[Devtools] Suitable Youtube channel for ADB video stream

Praveen Kumar prkumar at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 04:10:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

We had a point in our yesterday sync-up meeting[0] about publishing ADB videos on Youtube (can be used for marketing/Getting Start). Since project git repo is under 'projectatomic' group and we do have Youtube channel[1] for it, also now we are working towards to improve developer experience and have Youtube channel[2] for it also. What would be correct channel to publish those videos(Projectatomic or Redhat Developers)?

[0] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/nulecule/2016-04-18/atomic_developer_bundle_weekly_meeting.2016-04-18-13.01.html
[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDFLt2fl262b9n0tSW_4vyQ
[2] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7noUdfWp-ukXUlAsJnSm-Q/playlists

--