[Devtools] Fwd: [openshift-sme] [openshift-sales] csp login for oc tools

Budh Ram budhram.gurung01 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:33:40 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

> The developer portal team are working to add it to to the developer
> portal at the moment. I expect it up soon.
>
> CDK will then use it from there.

To add to Pete's comment here, the upcoming CDK 2.2 is coming up with CLI
approach [1] through
vagrant service-manager plugin.

We will migrate it developer portal approach once it is available for CDK.

[1]
http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2016/07/vagrant-service-manager-install-cli/

Regards,
Budh Ram Gurung