[Devtools] Development Suite installation question - C/O SME with knowledge of installer edits

Robert Kratky rkratky at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 15:51:03 UTC 2016

On 6. 7. 2016 10:08:09, Rick Wagner wrote:

> Hello DevTools,
>
> We have a customer case that deals with the error message "Terms and
> Conditions for the CDK have not been signed".  (Actually, this is the
> second case in 2 days for this problem.)
>
> The customer has tried the suggested workaround, without satisfactory
> results.  ("This error appears on the *Log In* page when starting the
> Installer. To fix the problem, start downloading the Installer to ensure
> the *Terms and Conditions* are viewed and accepted and then cancel the
> binary download."  We offer this suggestion in the knowledge article at
> [1].)
>
> Can a knowledgeable SME please offer ideas about alternative courses of
> action?

Hi Rick,

The problem happens quite often, apparently. I asked about this last Friday in devtools-program [a] -- on behalf of a user who reported the problem in a comment under the old version of the Kbase article [b].

Any workaround would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Robert

[a] http://post-office.corp.redhat.com/archives/devtools-program/2016-July/msg00001.html