[Devtools] Development Suite installation question - C/O SME with knowledge of installer edits

Misha Husnain Ali mhusnain at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 00:32:06 UTC 2016

I remember this issue. Is there any way we can identify the paths leading
up to this problem and comprehensively test them to provide clear aid to
users who may encounter this issue? I'm happy to volunteer to test some of
them if we can identify the various paths users may take.

--
Misha Husnain Ali
Technical Writer 2, CCS Brisbane