[Devtools] support for OpenShift Container Platform / Origin in minikube?

Roland Huss rhuss at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 08:38:49 UTC 2016

I had the luck to try it out first and I have to say, it's awesome. From
scratch to a running OpenShift origin with minishift it took me 1:56 min
(11 MBit/s downstream) for the initial run and 30s for subsequent starts.

On OS X it uses xhyve under the covers so not even VirtualBox is
required (an no local Docker installation, btw).

Kudos Jimmi, it's really extraordinary !

imo that the way to go for competing the outstanding Docker Inc. UX ....
... roland