[Devtools] support for OpenShift Container Platform / Origin in minikube?

Praveen Kumar prkumar at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 06:48:52 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Clayton,
>
> I have not tried minishift or "oc cluster up" yet . So I am little confused
> at this point. Not sure if these two methods competes with each other or
> not. What is your opinion on this?

I did try both, minishift is for creating the environment (on
different platform) then running openshift binary (as of now). Now we
can use 'oc cluster up' once we have have endpoints of deployed
openshift server using minishift which currently is not working[0] but
I think this is the idea.

[0] https://github.com/jimmidyson/minishift/issues/2

--
Praveen Kumar