[Devtools] What *is* the 'default Unix socket location' for Docker?

Hardy Ferentschik hferents at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 09:27:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Tue, 12-Jul-2016 11:25, Praveen Kumar wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:
> > tcp://10.1.2.2:2375
>
> Pete, I think development suite get those details (docker env to
> connect external tooling) from vagrant service manager.

+1 Also my understanding. There should really nothing be to be configured.
It might be that the CDK did not boot/start correctly or something else went
wrong. Would be interesting to know whether the CDK is up and running and
whether 'vagrant service-manager env' returns the DOCKER settings.

--Hardy