[Devtools] Creating a Kubernetes cluster with Atomic Host just through cloud-init

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 14:45:15 UTC 2016

One of the benefits of running cloud-init is being able to provision
or configure a host on first start-up without having to run
everything.

It would be *awesome* to be able to have a k8s cluster up-and-running
just through cloud-init configuration.

Has there been any initiative towards this approach, and if not,
perhaps we can contribute upstream towards it? :)
(github.com/kubernetes/contrib)

I've been a lot lately with Flanel + etcd2 + Kubernetes, so I can help
get this up-and-running and create the neccesary config files.

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - Dev Tools / Project Atomic