[Devtools] CDK fails under QEMU. Have we seen this one before?

Rick Wagner rwagner at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 18:08:43 UTC 2016

Thanks for that, Robert.

We'll run it down with the customer to see if these are applicable.*

Rick

* Interesting side note:  In most of our middleware support arenas, support
involves pinning down a bug that is replicated on the JVM and mitigated
with a framework code change.   Thus far, CDK support is turning out to be
more about environmental issues.  CEE will look for ways to recognize best
practices and optimize....