[Devtools] vagrant-sshfs pre-release testing

Martin Malina mmalina at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 10:28:20 UTC 2016

> On 28. 7. 2016, at 21:25, Dusty Mabe <dusty at dustymabe.com> wrote:
>

> Please take a moment to test out the pre-release of the next version of vagrant-sshfs.

Hi,

I tested this on Mac and it works correctly - at least in the sense that I can start this successfully in jboss tools 4.4.1.AM2 (I used components/rhel/misc/shared_folder/rhel-ose/VagrantFile and the supplied sshfs gem). I haven't tested on Windows though and I won't be able to until next week.

> This version has the fixes for windows issues that we found right before the release of CDK 2.1.

I would like to correct this. The issue prevented startup of cdk in devstudio on all platforms, not just Windows. There was a quickfix provided in CDK 2.1 RC4 which fixed this on Linux and Mac, but it was reverted for RC5=GA. See here for details:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22604?focusedCommentId=13253941&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13253941 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22604?focusedCommentId=13253941&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13253941>

-Martin