[Devtools] OpenShift 3.2

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed May 11 15:33:22 UTC 2016

On 05/11/2016 08:32 PM, Praveen Kumar wrote:

> [...]
Burr,

The above issue came because we tried to use the docker registry which
hosts the nightly 3.2 builds. Post OSE 3.2 GA  and it is available from
Red Hat registry it would be relatively easy for us to cache it in to CDK.

Do you need nightly OSE 3.2 builds in nightly/weekly CDK builds or OSE
3.2 GA version?

Thanks,

Lala