[Devtools] Cordova Tooling

Ilya Buziuk ibuziuk at redhat.com
Mon May 16 12:25:39 UTC 2016

Hello, Burr
I have responded in the comment for youtube video. I guess the Whitelist[1]
configuration is smth. that should be tuned to make it work on the device.
It works for CordovaSim due to different way of handling CORS[2].

[1]
https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/4.0.0/guide/appdev/whitelist/index.html
[2] http://tools.jboss.org/blog/2015-03-02-cordovasim-cross-domain-ajax.html