[Devtools] openshift is way too permissive in the CDK/ADB

Clayton Coleman ccoleman at redhat.com
Wed May 18 11:10:58 UTC 2016

It was a deliberate choice, predicated on other changes coming to
Docker (user namespaces) plus the desire to ensure demos run.

Ultimately, the CDK is a playground.  Putting up chain link fences
around the playground sends the wrong message.

I'd prefer to have it easier to go between the levels in the short
term than to ratchet it back.