[Devtools] CDK 2.4 and Minishift CDK uses lots of CPU

Jimmi Dyson jdyson at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 07:27:20 UTC 2017

What is du used for? iirc it's used by cadvisor (embedded in openshift) to
track container disk usage but i thought with devicemapper docker storage,
which i thought should be used in centos/rhel hosts, then it uses dm tools
to track writable layer usage? Maybe there's another use of du I'm not
aware of somewhere?