[Devtools] CDK 2.4 and Minishift CDK uses lots of CPU

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 20:17:45 UTC 2017

So, I left it running just to see what it would do...eventually the "du"
processes seem to quiet down and virtualbox went quiet....and it seems that
openshift crashed.  The VM is still up but I can't find an openshift
process.
oc login

error: dial tcp 192.168.99.104:8443: getsockopt: connection refused

and after a "minishift ssh"

ps -ef | grep openshift

docker   10876 10855  0 16:05 pts/0    00:00:00 grep --color=auto
*openshift*