[Devtools] CDK 2.4 and Minishift CDK uses lots of CPU

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Thu Apr 13 23:49:26 UTC 2017

i think Clayton was right...i suspect the du processes go bonkers after the
laptop has spun down and when I wake it back up

https://screencast.com/t/FsxdFkwX

openshift
systemd
du
findmnt

using the most cpu according to top

I also have very little free/available memory
https://screencast.com/t/HAEQC4YCa1u9

In Linux land, what is the difference between free and available?  And what
is a good amount to have free?